With 25 years in the business, we've got you covered.
CIO-SP3 Small Business
The Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a $20B ceiling.
- Quality: Best in Class contracts are designated by the OMB after meeting the most rigorous performance standards, making CIO-SP3 a key acquisition tool.
- Ease: Submitting your Task Order Request is as easy as a click of a button. Simply upload the TOR, RFI, Sources Sought or Special Notice into our secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) for automated Fair Opportunity competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- Value: Agencies can use BIC contracts to make smart buying decisions that eliminate redundancies, increase efficiencies, and deliver more value and savings.
- Speed: With a $20 billion ceiling, multiple contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 offers streamlined ordering and procedures, saving agencies both time and money.
Prompt Payment Terms: None
Task Areas Awarded:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
CONTRACT NUMBER: 75N98120D00214
CIO-SP3 SB Program Manager
ECCO Select, Vice President, Federal
firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-687-6717